10 September, 2010

Yesterday after I had had a wonderful two mile walk with Meags, I took a shower because I was sweaty and stinky and I was planning on going to a friends house and watching my Saints beat the Vikings. Again.

And because I had everything so well planned out, something went terribly wrong.

I fell. Hard. On the way down I hit my nose, bottom, elbow, scraped my knee and fractured my toe. I did some real damage in two short seconds! I am so thankful for a mom who lives nearby, health insurance and the kindness of strangers today! I was quite overcome with how many people wanted to help me hobble along as I was at the doctors office and even when I was just at school.

I am also thankful that I never throw away pain pills. They come in handy every once in a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment