17 September, 2010

This week, I have
- watched an entire season of Buffy, The Vampire Slayer
-worked 2 days of my 5-day week
-observed an amazing Montessori Class in full swing
-observed Montessori at the Elementary level
-had far too much fast food bc the thought of grocery shopping made my foot swell
-went grocery shopping and had my foot swell
-got my hair done
-didnt have little fingers play with said hair-therefore it is still soft and shiny
-thought about throwing all my old clothes out
-freaked and didnt because im absurdly sentimental
-cried when Buffys mom died
-cried when Buffy died...again
-missed having human contact beyond my roommates
-wondered if I am going entirely bonkers
-missed my friends oh so much. oh so much.

1 comment:

  1. 1) thanks, i like my pretty graffiti background pretty well too. I like yours a little better :-P

    2) i miss you

    3) psh, you causing drama by a tweet is ridiculous. i think our department needs a break from tweet and all forms of electronic communication...it would be good for all of us.

    ReplyDelete