09 September, 2010

My dear blog,
I have neglected you so! Im sorry for not blogging about my birthday celebration in New Orleans and how it started out wonderfully but ended terribly. Im sorry for not blogging about how my church family made it wonderful again simply by remembering to say Happy Birthday. Im not sorry for whining about being 23. I mean seriously, we have hundreds of days for that! I am however very sorry that I haven't blogged about walking the lakes here with my bff since 4th grade Meagan. I know I am enjoying the time spent with just me and her especially since she left me here for a year while she was in Paris. My coworker said I looked like I was slimming down a little! Yay! I guess two miles 4x a week will do that. And soon, I will add ballet class again! Hurrah!
Im also sorry about not blogging that I get to help out with the HS group! I love them and am really excited about being there with them and for them! In fact I planned my first silly girls event thing this past weekend. We made t-shirts and watched a movie (romantic comedy) and had a great time- though I will hesitate to initiate another movie night in the future! It seems to me that things are going well. There are things that I still want and ( I think) need but a song that has been on my heart lately "Firm Foundation" has a line that says "I have a living hope, I have a future, God has a plan for me, of this I'm sure" and I sang that in complete security that it was true.
Saturday I will begin classes to become Montessori certified. Im excited about the training, knowing more about my classroom and just getting familiarized with the Montessori method in general but the class is an hour away (2 hrs round trip) and I don't know anyone there yet which of course brings about dread and anxiety in my life but Im praying that I can make friends (esp since my trip to HU falls on a weekend that I would have class-Im gonna need notes!) and have a great time- and of course pass!
until I blog again :)

No comments:

Post a Comment