14 May, 2010

Cutting back on sugar only makes me want it more. Empty calories just taste better. Well, that pretty much sums up my week. Ive had some interesting reactions to my meds. We (my mom and I) think that sometimes if I take it too late, my blood sugar gets far too low. Getting used to taking it on time is a big thing. Ive never been one to be a huge stickler for taking meds on time so this is important and new!

In other news, I went to the Zoo today! We took the kids on a field trip. We took a big yellow school bus and had a couple of hours to walk around! We had a blast, the kids had a grand time and were exhausted after. We fed them and put em down for a nap. We were tempted to take one with them! But I think this just proves how much Ive come to love teaching. Not that I didnt love it at first but I really do enjoy my job! I wish I had the summer off but beggars cannot be choosers. Also, a mom complimented me on how I handle the kids which made me feel great. And I dont think that having a kid want me to be near them will ever stop making my heart glow! Its the best feeling really, to be wanted.

Now im going to eat some ice cream
and yes, its sugar-free :)

No comments:

Post a Comment