01 January, 2009

Happy New Year!

I hope you all had a wonderful time ringing it in!

This is indeed a resolutions post and if you read any further I would very much like you to post one of your own:)

That being said, my resolution this year is to be joyful and thankful. To look to God for answers because I cannot find them on my own and to keep figuring out who I am.

I am excited for 2009. 2008 held many, many ups and downs for me and though it held wonderful things (an actual part in a play in college....with lines!) I am very ready for it to be completly in my past!

1 comment:

  1. I think most people are ready to leave the past year behind, except for maybe Michael Phelps.

    Okay, just kidding, but I really do think that was one of the funniest things I've ever heard from you. I won't soon forget it.

    And I concur on the skype-age.

    ReplyDelete