14 September, 2008

So my posts have been really odd lately.
and im sorry for that.

Lets see, an actual update?
Well, tomorrow starts the fourth week of school! I am really enjoying all of my classes so far. I have Medieval European History, which is sometimes over my head, French 101 which is really fun and entertaining although all those years of Spanish are haunting me, its hard to leave one language behind for another that is so similar. I am also taking American Government. I thought it would be a really good time to take it and I LOVE the teacher. She is really passionate about the subject and it shows. My non MWF classes (read tues-thurs) are Christ and Culture, a discussion class at 730, with all that entails, Swimming (the activities class component of gym-ness) and 222 (will work for free), So you see, this could possibly be a straight-A semester for me! I am also working at least 2 hours 6 days a week! I work in the costume shop and its great!

Today was an odd day, I woke up and it was oddly hot in my room, i went to the bathroom, flipped the switch and nothing happened! See, last night we had a HUGE storm (the after-effects of Ike) and a huge transformer fell over cutting off the electricity to all of the girl dorms and some of the guys. Getting ready for church this morning was special. Anyway, today has been a really long day because I haven't had much to do at all! I went to auditions for Spring Sing Host and Hostess tonight, O man, they have a HARD decision in front of them, everyone did really well. Then I chilled in Ambers room for a bit and now im back. I ought to read for Bible.....maybe later, we shall see.


I got to talk to Michelle today! I havent talked to her since she returned from the states but it was good to catch up, I hope she can visit soon!

So, my one complaint for this post- I never see my best friend anymore and Im tired of staying up past curfew (and my bedtime) to be able to talk. And yes, I just said it online!

Mostly b/c no one really reads this thing anymore.

"Doing what you like is Freedom. Liking what you do is Happiness"

1 comment: