17 September, 2008

Revelations #1

Lay your burdens down, every care you carry
And come to the table of grace for there is mercy
Come just as you are, we are all unworthy
To enter the presence of God, for He is holy
(Chorus)
Lift up your heart, lift up your hands
Fall on your knees and pray.
For the King of Kings and the love He brings
Is here in this place.
We raise our voices, raise our song.
We offer Him our praise.
For the King of Kings and the joy He brings
Is here, He is here in this place


Love.
Its something I have been searching for for a very long time now.
I've finally found it.
21 years of hurt turmoil and confusion seem awfully frustrating now, especially since "Love Hurts"

But unless you have truly felt unloved, convinced yourself that it was an impossible task you won't understand what I am saying.
Today I was content. The day was beautiful and I wore a new shirt. And all I could think about was this moment of love. Every moment brought up a new memory. I think I laughed more, I felt more like myself today.

And it was good.

On a side note, I feel as if I am being called to go on a mission trip.......and called to encourage someone. But with where I am right now with God, so unsure of my footing it seems so odd that this is so clear. But it is!

1 comment:

  1. :-)

    all i really wanna give you as a comment is a smile...and apparently an explination for why that is what im putting...

    heehee...but i looove you and i am glad you have revelations ;-)

    ReplyDelete