01 November, 2011

Well, October happened and I didnt Blog.
And the world didnt end haahaha!
But its November now. To some, its no-shave november, to others its Movember (in honor of Mens Health month). For me its Challenge Month.
Ive decided to challenge myself to a few things
1. Post a "thankful" post to facebook everyday
2. Do this really short workout everyday (in addition to walking with Bob)
3. Drastically cut down on how much fast food I eat each week (2x or less)
3. Drastically cut down on how many cokes I drink each week (3 or less)
4. Finally get my room clean. I've honestly been giving this a half-effort since September but its hard to keep up with. I also can see hoarder tendencies in the way/fact that Im NOT cleaning so this MUST end. And soon.

So these are my goals. Maybe they are pre-resolutions. Thats ok. Why wait for the new year?

3 comments:

  1. I think religion and its beliefs are important for everyone, you dont have to be an extremist for that matter. I really does bring hope and peace within a person, and knowing that someone is their brings fulfilment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your site is very useful for me,Thanks for your sharing.

    หนังการ์ตูน

    ReplyDelete
  3. The best online gambling site in Thailand, from our Golden Slots.



    The most popular online gambling game in Thailand. From our gambling club, we have the privilege of being directly represented by the gamblers, not the agents. Golden slot There is no escape or disappear, of course, with a team of professionals who have been trained by the Gclub69 team to make service and speed is excellent.

    Overwhelming and open to the service of online gambling for a long time until it became known and popular among the online gamblers and in the age of the original gamble. Asian gamers are very fond of playing gambling games through our website.

    This is because it is a form of play, image, light, sound and various. Each system includes the advanced features that are popular and can join in at any time, according to its convenient location. สล็อตผ่านมือถือ

    ReplyDelete