13 September, 2009

I do so truly wish that I had the ability to properly express what I feel to others and in proper language that is neither vulgar or profane. However, since I am severely lacking in this area of my life, I leave you with the childlike gibberish that comes from banging on ones keyboard to express frustration, stress and, the utmost of feminine emotion, the desire to cry ones eyes out and be hugged while doing so.

aerngblmnlksuy4b k;lalaejwymvbrw gnaekjgahaekksng,abhnrshwbhyp89aeh b;opang,GUIOY JAEOIYUPWONLAIHSEIUEYTNYLBltja;;hehgkjrngayuBYRJHN4HP892Y360-I458U2TNQEIOPTI NQOIBMR HNM,ASFKAW
wj;tiagelghluweuj kaehnovyengrilehg oj lkae vg,admuvgeaumjgvhk kfb vsgvhgasvbgvjbfgcw.sgbleorjganewjfkag ew ih.jaeoiy;/YILKJGALBAIOGYALKEMTKuoJEGMN,AH;LGBJKHSRGKWHFUJKSDNGL/DHGIOENHKEBGLIOKDRKJGNWKGNAIEJGJKEAHGKSBG;MERKGHAS FDGKLjkerjgijengiea;tnebohegeiug;lejgiaormgnjkaev h tngkl/gldeejopeoeopyjejp[owjophj[h

Have a wonderful day.

1 comment:

  1. I'll give you a hug.

    Cry it out. It's why you have tears in the first place. No point in not using them.

    ReplyDelete