14 November, 2008

i felt like this was a good use of my time

so i took it from Kris' blog

If the last person you kissed saw you kissing someone else right now, do you think they would be mad?
ha! never been kissed, so no?

How do you know the last person you were in a car with?
hmmm I guess through theatre

Where were you at 10:17 pm last night?
driving with Megan

Besides this, what are you doing right now?
find dinner, then rehearsa;

Will you be up before 7 am tomorrow?
NO!

Who did you last tick off?
who knows…..

Who gave you advice recently?


What is something you disliked about your day?
that classes were involved

Did you wake up in the middle of the night last night
no, well I was still awake in the middle of the night ☺

Someone just handed you $100,000. Now what?
give some to my grandma, put some in savings, give the rest to my moms non-profit

Is it easy for someone to make you smile/laugh?
yes, I like to smile

What's been different this year?
I think im finally figuring myself out

Meet anyone new this year?
yes, wonderful people!

What was the last thing you drank?
pink lemonade

Do you have a best friend of the opposite sex?
yes
Did you have a dream last night?
no that I can recall

Did you get anything off your chest today?
sort of? not before I went to sleep but technically before I went to bed.

What are you thinking about right now?
Asking myself all sorts of why questions and pretty preoccupied with Prison Break

Who would you do anything for?
my sister. and probably all of my friends. it’s the way I was raised

Last place you hugged someone?
my car?


Who was the last person you talked to on the telephone?
my daddy and mommy (same conversation)


Is there anything stressing you out currently?
sure is

Do you remember what you were like a year ago?
yes…..

Who are you missing the most right now?
my mommy

Who was the first person you talked to today?
Karis, my chapel seat partner

What are you NOT looking forward to?
Act III


Do you plan on moving out of your parents house next year?
no

How late did you stay up last night and why?
ummm 4 ish, because I needed to be there

Is there any meaning behind your profile song?
if I can count my header, then yes. I think its pretty self-explanatory

Can you keep a secret?
Yes very well contrary to popular belief

Do you wish on 11:11?
no, I still wish on the first star. and pray

Do you hate the last girl you had a conversation with?
no

Who was the last person in your bedroom?
megan…

Who's the most annoying person you know?
I don’t know, everyone annoys me every once in awhile…equally

Do you know someone with the same birthday as you?
yes! two famous and on close to my heart

If your ex called you right now, would you answer?
no, no one would be calling and that would be creepy

Have you kissed anyone on the lips within the past month?
really, more kissing questions?

Has someone of the opposite sex ever told you they loved you?
yes

Have you ever kissed anyone whose name started with M?
seriously why the obsession with the kissing? well….technically my uncles name starts with M and I do kiss him on the cheek whenever I see him….so yes

When was the last time you cried really, really hard?
umm earlier this semester

Who took your profile picture?
I think Kenny did (FB) the one here, I took

What's on the schedule for tomorrow?
Ella enchanted, girls night

Do you want someone dead?
no

Do you miss anyone?
didn’t we already go through this? yes, my family I didn’t go home this summer and I miss them dangit!

Do you listen to your friends' advice when they give it to you?
yes

What is the last thing you did before you went to bed last night?
prayed

Would you rather get up earlier or sleep in?
I would like to figure out how to sleep in

Do you trust people?
Yes. Sometimes too much. I end up getting hurt

When was the last time you had your hair cut?
Monday!

Is the last person you made out with mad at you?
nope…..imaginary make-out buddy is never mad at me. hes great!

Will this Friday be a good one?
that’s today…..you mean next week? YES because I can go home the next day

Can you read other people's expressions?
yes,

When was the last time something bothered you?
ha when does something NOT bother me?

Have you ever stayed in a hotel?
yes

How did you feel when you woke up today?
Why 630?

How long does it take for you to fall asleep at night?
not long if I pray.

What's in your pocket?
my ID and chapstick

Where did you buy the shirt(s) you're wearing now?
Old Navy….both of em

What are you listening to?
Prison Break.

Have you ever thought about getting your lip pierced?
I don’t care for peircings

Last female you slept in the same room with?
Mandy

Do you get along with your mom?
sometimes. our Chinese fortunes say we ought to fight a lot but I love her!

How have you felt today?
tired. ready for something good to happen ya know?

Do you know if anyone likes you?
ha! no, I wish…..id be flattered if someone did. but I don’t think so.
if you know, would you tell me?

3 comments:

  1. hey, yeah, i like you too!!....

    also...haha..i like that the thing you werent looking forward to was act III...and by like, i mean not like for you, but...you know ;-)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, no! Courtney, you too?

    The world is being taken over by blog surveys.

    Oh, and I'm a boy and I like you.

    ReplyDelete