21 October, 2008

Amazing Grace, how sweet the sound!
That saved a wretch like me,
I once was lost but now Im found
Was blind but now I see.

Twas Grace that taught my heart to fear and Grace my fears relieved!
How precious was that Grace recieved the hour I first believed.

Through many dangers, toils and snares I have already come!
tis Grace thats brought me safe thus far and Grace will lead me home

When we've been there ten thousand years, bright shining as the sun
Weve no less days to sing Gods praise than when we first begun!

A couple of days ago, that was led at a Bible study I attended. I don't think I have ever needed that song more than at that moment. Or right now, the words are the most simple most beautiful things to descirbe an amazingly complex and awesome God! I am so blessed even in my stress and exhaustion! And I am so excited about following what seems to be the plans that He is laying out for me! Its really nice to let Him guide me....there are more questions but in a certain direction and I am just estatic about it! Once I figure everything out, I will share with the blog-o-sphere....you can ask me personally but in the meantime PRAY! it feels so good!

No comments:

Post a Comment