03 June, 2007

plans change........

its june now
i went to the wedding of a guy i grew up with and a girl i went to school with yesterday in mississippi.
two weeks from yesterday, i will go to the wedding of one of my best friends. we arent as good of friends as we used to be but time heals all wouds and i still love her.
i will also be leaving for Camp Smiling Acres that day. im super excited but sort of scared. im counseling the high school session this year. my sisters vote of confidence is that im a bad counselour...i guess thats why i havent been asked to counsel any other sessions. im more scared that i wont do a good enough job in the God area. i guess ill just have to pray about it.

my plans for this summer pretty much fell through. i was supposed to get a job at canes and work hard all summer to make money for free travel. but people plan and God laughs. my first week back, i secretaried at the csc. no big, still got paid. my second week, i baby-sat for my cousins who are 9 and 14 mos. now, that is my job. i love them...but i wont be making NEAR as much money for my trip. and when my sister is in ireland, i will be taking her job over....watching my OTHER cousins who are 10 and 8 which will be interesting. i need things to do with all of them.......im sick of being home! we will be going to the library and the park......there just needs to be more FREE things to do gas is expensive enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment