becuase, who else would be wiser?
1. A day without sunshine is like night.
2. On the other hand, you have different fingers.
3. 42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.
4. 99 percent of lawyers give the rest a bad name.
5. Remember, half the people you know are below average.
6. He who laughs last, thinks slowest.
7. Depression is merely anger without enthusiasm.
8. The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese in the trap.
9. Support bacteria. They're the only culture some people have.
10. A clear conscience is usually the sign of a bad memory.
11. Change is inevitable, except from vending machines.
12. If you think nobody cares, try missing a couple of payments.
13. How many of you believe in psycho-kinesis? Raise my hand.
14. OK, so what's the speed of dark?
15. When everything is coming your way, you're in the wrong lane.
16. Hard work pays off in the future. Laziness pays off now.
17. How much deeper would the ocean be without sponges?
18. Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines
19. What happens if you get scared half to death, twice?
20. Why do psychics have to ask you for your name?
21. Inside every older person is a younger person wondering, "What the hell happened?"
22. Just remember -- if the world didn't suck, we would all fall off.
23. Light travels faster than sound. That's why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.
apparently this is LIST week on my blog, hope you guys are having fun wherever you are! here its HOT and study-licious! graduation is coming up....thats enough of that
i have 4 exams to go, ( if you read this after 2:30 then 3) and then thats it. i wont be back on Harding campus until next fall, when i have to REALLY say goodbye to my friends for 4 months (or more if they are going overseas in the spring!) i dont like to think about that, for today, i have my Bible exam in 20 minutes and rehearsal for my acting 2 scene at 7. thats it. o yes and studying. but im not saying goodbye just yet!