30 August, 2009

I swear the next day, half of the things on the list on the post before this were fixed.
I know my senior sem (now, just waiting for a script and a cast)
I had a wonderful birthday weekend!
Yes, I work long hours but they are FUN hours!
The walk to class isnt so bad on a bike (however, late night rehearsals are killing me! Im terrified to walk that far at night!)

Ok, and this year....i got AWESOME gifts/presents/acts of service from my friends! Dinner and lunch and dessert and cake and pedicures and shopping trips and and and and. The list can go on! The most special thing that happened was that my Momo Glo (my dads mom) called me on my birthday for the first time in 12 years. See, this time 12 yrs ago, my grandpa (Big Daddy) was in the hospital, dying of lung cancer and diabetes, we went to visit on that day(have we talked about my love for hospitals?) and he sang my happy birthday. As far as I know, those were his last words until he died six days later. Its a tough time for her and for all of my family, she has been excused. But yesterday was made all the more special for me because of her phone call. Ive stored it as a treasure in my heart.

Anyway, my classes are going ok and im one week closer to graduation! I think being 22 makes me more ready than ever which is odd, but true. Its time to get busy livin' or get busy dyin'

No comments:

Post a Comment