26 October, 2008

I took a quiz today and this was the result




You are most like MARY MAGDALENE
She was forgiven much & loved much, and you certainly love much! You are a passionate person, who loves God & life. You have a tendency to count your blessings and be very grateful, even in small things. You are an overcomer, and will not allow any life circumstances to hold you down.


Heaven knows I have been forgiven much and I know that I love much but sometimes I dont feel like it. Not that I havent been feeling loved, Im just reminded with each and every sunset that God makes the world beautiful so that I can bear life here until I can live with Him, how wonderful!

1 comment:

  1. i love you girly!

    and now im going to go help you dye your hair! hooray!!

    :-D xoxo

    ReplyDelete